Creative Consultancies believes that planning is an essential part of any creative and service delivery process. For organisations it ensures that projects and organisations are in line with community needs, are taking advantage of exisiting services and filling required service gaps. It can create financial stability through diversified income streams and identifying known threats and risks to operations. Planning on an organisational level supports staff to deliver vital outcomes in a supported and sustainable way.
Wondering if you need help?!
- Are you involved in a community arts project or organisation?
- Do you need to assess community or industry cultural needs?
- Do you have staff who are underpaid and overworked?
- Do you want to see if there is funding available for your project or organisation?
- Are you overwhelmed by your workload and need help to prioritise and reorganise?
- Would you benifit from gaining a birdseye view of your organisation, project or services?
- Do you feel as if you’re treading water and need to find a sustainable and strategic direction?
How we can help
Creative Consultancies director Christina Giorgio has worked in the arts and community sector for almost 20 years. Having worked as a freelance project manager, generalist community worker, artist and full time community cultural development worker she has an in depth knowledge of the arts and community arts sector.
Over the past 10 years she has focussed on strategic planning, based on a belief that sustainable arts industry growth and management is best achieved through careful planning and close community and industry consultation.
Christina’s aim is to help improve the financial status of artists, arts organisations and projects and to help paid and volunteer workers to manage and prioritise workloads.
Christina can help, not only with securing funding and appropriate budgeting, she can also help with the planning process to ascertain work goals and priorities.
She has training and experience in strategic planning and marketing.
Creative Consultancies is available for a broad range of activities within the arts sector and may be able to help if you need expertise in any of the following;
- Policy Reviews
- Artist support, consultation and networking
- Artist promotion and professional development
- Arts program and project planning and implementation
- Project concept development
- Community Cultural Development advice
- Funding Applications and advice
- Audience Development
- Community consultation and networking
- Arts project and organisations steering and management committees
- Working with local councils, community and arts organisations
- Advocacy and lobbying
- Training, information, advice and referral
- Devising and managing project and program budgets
- Project and program administration
- Managing community facilities and resources
- Cultural planning and infrastructure development
- Working with diverse communities
- Working with young people
Previous clients include Fairfield Community Resource Centre, NSW Road and Traffic Authority, NCEIA, Bangalow Chamber of Commerce, Arts Northern Rivers, Tweed City Council. Christina has sat twice on the Northern Rivers Country Arts Support Panel.